About

Affordable. Reliable. Speciality Healthcare

Ankur has a long history of more than 40years. Since it's establishment in 1975 it has been helping women make right choices.

What we are Today!

We offer a host of services to women and newborn and children. We are believe in no shortcuts. We believe in the age old proverb "A stich in Time saves Nine" and hence focus on Preventive Healthcare

Ours and our staff's priority is providing uncompromised health experience. We want to be known by our dedication towards your health requirements. All our patients get food prepared at home and we are always open to suggestions to improve.

Testimonials

Mrs Jigna Sanghavi

Dr. Dani is a very experienced and good doctor for patients. Ankur's staff is very supportive. Ankur's food is very good and hygenic

Mrs Sangeeta

Dr. Dani is our family gynecologist. Since 1988 we are with him. In 2000 at the age of 33 I gave Normal birth to a boy of 4.2kg. We are very thankful to him in our life.



Review us on JustDial or on Google+ or on Practo

Statistics

Mode of Delivery (Our Data)

What do we see here?

Cesarean Sections (CS) rate are increasing year by year

A steady rise is seen in Elective CS. Contributing factors are: Advanced Maternal age, Infertility, Previous CS, Short Stature, Maternal Request & other causes

To put it in a different perspective, if a woman goes in labour there is a 70% chance of Vaginal Delivery and just 30% chance of CS at ANKUR

Meet Our Team

Dr. Girish Dani

Obstetrician and Gynecologist

Dr. Saurabh Dani

Obstetrician and Gynecologist
Special Interest: High Risk Pregnancy

Dr. G. S. Hathi

Pediatrician
 

Dr. Rajesh Kasla

Pediatrician

Mrs. Harsha Hathi

Lactational Consultant

Contact Us

Information

The doctors at Ankur span from 2 generations. We can proudly say we have the best of both worlds.

© 2016 Ankur Hospital. All rights reserved | Designed using W3layouts